Saturday, June 28, 2014

#nativesummer

Last Sunday, OneRepublic came to Toronto.

It was at the Molson Ampitheatre, and I had floor seats (woo!).

I had never had floor seats for a big concert before (Matt Nathanson and Ron Pope were at smaller venues so they don't count).

My sister and I decided to get there relatively early to make sure we got good spots!

The first opener was American Authors. I had no idea who they were until my sister told me they sang "The Best Day of My Life".


Second up was The Script. I wish I listened to some more of their stuff before seeing them but they were pretty awesome still! I have no idea how Danny survived the whole set wearing that long coat of his.


Oh hi Danny!

3 hours later.... THE MAIN EVENT.

Ryan Tedder came out in all his glory.








His vocals were so on point the whole night. That man is beyond talented.

At one point he jumped off the stage and went up to the people at the very front, so of course everyone on the floor rushed up to try to touch him.

This was how close I got, ahhh!


The Native Summer Tour definitely made my list of top 3 concerts I've ever attended.

(Taylor Swift being number 1 of course...)

My next concert is Bruno Mars in July, and I have floor seats for this it too.

Needless to say, I'm beyond stoked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment