Wednesday, February 5, 2014

easy peasy nutella cookies

I think I've been bit by the baking bug.

All I want to do these days is bake, cook, and blog.

I feel so domesticated.

Yesterday I was trying to think of something rich and chocolate-y to bake, when suddenly my mom walked in with two tubs of Nutella.

NUTELLA COOKIES, I thought immediately. It was like the baking gods were sending me a sign. A chewy, chocolate-y sign.


I know these kind of look like flat little chocolate poops, but I promise, they're delicious.

You only need 3 ingredients (yes, three) and 15 minutes.







ingredients
3/4 cup flour
1 cup Nutella
1 egg

directions
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, Nutella, and egg. Mix until a dough-y consistency is achieved. 
2. Roll the dough into little balls and place them on a cookie sheet. Press down on each to form little disc shapes. 
3. Pop them into the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 350F.


Et voila, done! These are perfect out of the oven, but just as soft and chewy the next day too. 

I'm definitely going to make these again (and again and again). I've seen a few variations out there that I absolutely must try. Sea salt, chocolate chips, salted caramel? Drool.

Now excuse me while I go downstairs to sneak a few of these before dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment