Sunday, August 18, 2013

goodbye undergrad

After 4.5 amazing years, I have officially completed my undergrad. To say this is the most bittersweet feeling I have ever felt would be an understatement. There are so many things I'll miss about Waterloo, especially from this summer-- cuddle seshs and blasting Taylor Swift with my bff/roomie, late night hangouts with my new favourite boysies, little sleepovers, and most of all, being within 15 minutes walking distance of all my friends. I'd lie if I said I'm not currently super sad and struggling with this new change, and I've only been home for one day.

Nightschool Green - the best baseball team 

I have a few weeks off before facing real life, where I'll be flying to Paris for a few days (yay!) and then to Venice for a cruise. I'm so excited to be able to go back to Europe, even though I was just there 8 months ago. I'll be sure to dedicate a few blog posts to my upcoming European adventures!

Here's to cracking open a new chapter of my life; I'm excited to see what life has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment