Tuesday, July 9, 2013

magnum pleasure store

Yesterday K & I went to the new Magnum pop-up store that had recently opened in Yorkville. You can go and create your own ice cream bar with whatever toppings you want, all for only $6. It was raining and almost closing time when we went, but we were determined to make it to the store and check it out for ourselves!


You first get to choose between vanilla bean or chocolate ice cream for your base, then the toppings you want on it. Then you got to choose the chocolate shell coating (white, milk, or dark), and finally the drizzle.


Here was my creation:
Ice cream: chocolate / Toppings: chocolate flakes, rock sea salt, crushed hazelnuts, toffee bits / Coating: dark chocolate / Drizzle: white chocolate

One word: YUM. I highly recommend this to any ice cream lover. If you are planning to check out the store, you should go soon; the store is only open until the end of July! It makes me sad to know I probably won't be able to go to the store once more before it closes. I guess I'll just have to settle for boxed Magnum ice cream for now (but I guess that's not something I can really complain about is it..).

No comments:

Post a Comment