Friday, January 25, 2013

milagro

My coworker and I went to Milagro (on Mercer St) for lunch today. She had been there before and said it was a great place with quick service so we decided to give it a try.

Chips and salsa - their equivalent to dinner rolls

 I ordered the Tacos Capital and my coworker the Tacos de Tinga.

Tacos Capital (pan seared ribeye, cilantro, salsa verde fresca)
Tacos de Tinga (roasted chicken, chipotle, tomato, aguacate)

My tacos were muy deliciosos! With the exception of the tortilla getting a little soggy towards the end (probably due to the juice that had pooled on my plate), I would definitely order this dish again! There was the option of making the tacos into a meal, which gave you one more taco + rice and beans for an additional $7. I would've opted for this except I only really wanted the additional taco and not the rice and beans.

A postcard with your bill..

This week flew by pretty quickly but I am always glad for the weekend!

Milagro Cantina on Mercer on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment