Wednesday, January 9, 2013

humpday

I am halfway through my first week of work at my new job (I started on Monday)! I must admit, I have really missed the office environment so it is definitely good to be back. I am actually doing work that I enjoy so I have a feeling it's going to be a great work term :)

Here was my work OOTD:
Top: H&M / Pants: Primark / Heels: Steve Madden / Watch: Michael Kors
I am usually pretty laid back in what I wear; as long as it's comfy, I'm good to go.

The photo was taken in my sister's Toronto apartment because she was finally moving back in after the holidays (hence the messyness in the background). I really wish I was living downtown with her! That would definitely be more fun than having to wake up at 6:30AM everyday to commute downtown.

She had wanted to take us to try out Santouka Ramen for dinner since she enjoyed it so much the last time she went, but the restaurant was packed and had the hugest line by the time we got there. In the end we ended up going to one of my favourite noodle joints, Ajisen Ramen, instead.

Beef teppanyaki ramen

Of course I am now super lonely without her here at home with me, but I will definitely be going down and visiting her after work next week (and perhaps even sleepover, yay)!

No comments:

Post a Comment